Full Stack Engineer
We process terabytes of data and make hundreds of code changes monthly. Ensuring the smooth operation of our core system is essential to our success.
TapSense is looking for a full stack Engineer to support its San Francisco based team. This role is a key member of the team, responsible for building, managing and optimizing our core systems that serve hundreds of thousands of requests per second (Billions a month). As a member of a small team, you will be writing production code that leverages AWS, Mongo, Git, and Protocol Buffers.
Prior mobile experience is not required.
Founded by engineers and dedicated to building breakthrough products. Only A+ players need apply.
- Do end-to-end work to build, debug, and optimize our core systems
- Build working prototypes from wacky ideas to improve our core systems
- Be a key member of the TapSense engineering team
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, Ph.D. a plus
- Strong communicator and great team player
- Comfortable doing both front-end as well as back-end work
- A passion for excellence and the ability to execute quickly
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, networks, and operating systems
- Fluency in a compiled language; C++/Java is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You’ll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TapSense is the leading independent mobile advertising exchange, and has been featured in publications including Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, GigaOM, CMO.com, MediaPost, Entrepreneur and AdExchanger. Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway’s SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo. TapSense was named one of the 2014 AlwaysOn Global 100 Companies to Watch, and is a member of the Mobile Marketing Association.