TapSense, AT&T, Nvidia, Pocket Gamer, and Women Who Code have joined forces to launch the first-ever hackathon for mobile app developers on the Hacker Bus, a wifi-enabled luxury motorcoach. The hackathon spans four days, with the Hacker Bus traveling from San Francisco to Los Angeles on Sunday, 11/2 and returning on Wednesday, 11/5.
Grand Prize is $10,000 in Ad Spend
This exciting opportunity allows mobile developers to showcase their skills, build incredible games, and meet new people. To the winning team, TapSense will award them $10,000 in advertising spend to help them promote their game and get it to the top of the charts.
Developers Who Get on the Hacker Bus Will Receive:
- A free roundtrip Hacker Bus ticket.
- Free food, candy, caffeinated beverages, and soylent.
- An expo pass to GDC Next.
- A work space in Los Angeles for continued hacking.
- $10,000 in mobile advertising spend to the winning team.
- An unforgettable cross-California hackathon adventure.